Ladies and Gentlemen- Allow me to introduce to you my super awesome, mega talented, multi tasking, partner in crime! Kindred Soul Photography's Office Manager, the brains to the operation.. oh! and my little sister!
Crystal, my younger, taller, better brows having sister has joined my team! For the past couple months she has been working extremely hard, training on how to respond to client emails, updating blog posts, emailing invoices, and learning the ins and outs of running a small photography business.
I couldn't have picked someone more perfect for this!
I asked *cough, cough.. demanded* her to fill out this little "getting to know me" survey- Enjoy!!
1. What is your middle name? Ann, Though I've always thought of it as very plain
2. What was favorite subject at school? Calligraphy, something about creating something beautiful out of ink and paper, it was love at first letter
3. What is your favorite drink? Sweet tea y'all ...Momma didn't raise no heathen
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? Anything from the 2000's era, I know I'm stuck in my childhood.
5. What is your favorite food? My favorite food changes with whatever I'm creating in the kitchen. Right now.. probably something with pasta and a rich red sauce
6. What is the last thing you bought? Groceries! Thank you HEB
7. Favorite book of all time? Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. No! Ready Player One! No! Mocking Jay. No! Wait!!! Why does it only have to be 1??
8. Favorite Color? Blue, any shade
9. Do you have any pets? YES!! 2 puppers, an spunky Jack Russel, an gorgeous all black German Shepherd. 2 kitties, My husband's older Siamese, and my sweet orange Tabby.
10. Favorite Perfume? Juicy Coutour Coutour LaLa
11. Favorite Holiday? Christmas. With 3 awesome little kiddos, the holiday's can seem a little overwhelming, but overall, we have a wonderful time.
12. Are you married? Yes!! Coming up on 8 wonderful years with my soulmate
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? I have! I was actually born in Germany, and I met my husband while my dad was stationed in Japan.
14. Do you speak any other language? I speak broken Spanish, and a little bit of Japanese
15. How many siblings do you have? I have 2 siblings, an older sister and a younger brother
16. What is your favorite shop? Nicki's diapers. Can I say that? Haha My youngest baby is 9 months old, and I recently discovered cloth diapering.. I might have a slight obesession.
17. Favorite restaurant?I'm new to the Houston Area, and I've only been out to eat a few times, but back before I moved from my small GA town, I LOVED Five Guys Burgers and Fries
18. When was the last time you cried? I got in a fight with my husband, I'm very sensitive and cry at the drop of a hat... He wouldn't listen when I told him we needed to make a right turn to get to a store.
19. What do you like to do with your spare time? I really like to sew, read, and play with my babies
20. Favorite Movie? Currently, probably Moana. HeiHei
21. Favorite TV shows? My favorite is a tie between Doctor Who and Supernatural
22. PC or Mac? PC
23. What phone do you have? Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
24. How tall are you? 5'7"
25. Can you cook? Yes, I spend a lot of time in the kitchen with my husband.